Thursday 26 June 2014

Disney Land Description


Disney land

I see fantastic fast furious rides zoom around the track at light speed. I see people eating chips, burgers and cheero's watching a starwar show. They invite kids to battle Darth Vader and Darth Vader loses every battle. When they invite the last kid up he dies until the next show. 

On the Nemo ride I see lots colourful fish they look as colorful as a rainbow. I see Minnie, Mickey, Donald, Daisy Goofy and how could anyone forget Pluto. Mickey mouse looks cool.

I smelt a scent of sweet sugary silky cheeros. They smell as good as a donuts with sprinkles. I smell water that smelt like the ocean. I smelt oil from the rides as they slip past so silently.

I touch the water it feels soft like sand silky like spider silk.I felt the ride carts. They felt comfortable with their leather chair feel great. Mickey mouse feels soft like a teddy bear.

I hear roller coasters brushing past my ear whoosh whoosh whoa. The people screaming in delight of the roller coaster.

I feel sick as I go round a loopty loop on a fantastic and fast roller coaster.

By Ashton


No comments:

Post a Comment